How many images will I get?
– If you noticed in the package information, I don’t list a set number of images that you get with each package (mini sessions and certain special packages may be different). For most session packages, I don’t set a number of images that you will receive. I edit all the images that I think are great quality and look the best. Then I give all of those to you in your online gallery available for downloading, sharing, and printing!
*Branding packages have a set number – contact me for more details!
Can I print the images?
– Yes, with every package session, you can print, share, download all your images. I will still own the copyrights to the images (which means you can’t alter them or put a filter on them), but you are more than welcome to print all the images you wish! If you would like recommendations on where the best places to print out, please contact me for some options!
*If you are using the images for commercial use or to make a profit, please contact me for special image rights.
Can I bring my dog/cat/pet/friend/prop to my session?
– Absolutely! I want to capture YOU and usually that involves your people/loves/hobbies. If you know you will be bringing something or someone to your shoot, chat with me beforehand so we can plan accordingly!
Do you shoot indoors?
– I do! I prefer outdoors with natural light, but there are a couple of studios in the area with amazing windows (aka all the natural light). If you are looking for an in-home style shoot, then we will utilize as much natural light as possible. Natural is better! 🙂
Do you shoot newborn sessions?
– As much as I love little babies, I do not shoot the styled newborn sessions. If you are wanting to do a lifestyle family session with your newborn, then yes – bring all the babes! But if you are looking for the dreamy newborn studio shoots, I can refer you to some photography friends who specialize in newborns – just ask me!